Purple Butterfly Coffin Press On Nails
It’s the butterfly effect - bound into springtime with Chromatic’s butterfly nails. With gentle shades of purple, blended in with butterflies and some jelly see through tips, these press ons are the perfect and quick metamorphosis into your next favorite manicure!
TIPS FOR APPLICATION
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for best results.
- Wipe glue off the Static Nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Always apply glue to the back of the Static Nail when reapplying.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to prepped, clean nails. Use an alcohol pad or nail polish remover to remove natural oils from the nail plate (optional). Size press on nails with natural nails to find the best fitting and set aside in order of application.
1. Apply a layer of glue to the back of the press on nail.
2. Apply a generous layer of glue down the center of your natural nail. Avoid getting to close to the outer edges.
3. Align press on nail under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold down and squeeze for 20+ seconds.
Follow steps 2 and 3
1-2 Day Wear:
Apply a single drop of nail glue to your natural nail or use a nail tape adhesive and apply.