Tips for Application
- The more glue you apply the longer the nails will stay on.
- Push back cuticles prior to applying for best results.
- Wipe glue off the Static Nail immediately with a cloth if over-gluing occurs.
- Do not use lotions or oils before applying.
- Always apply glue to the back of the Static Nail when reapplying.
HOW TO APPLY
Apply to prepped, clean nails. Use an alcohol pad or nail polish remover to remove natural oils from the nail plate (optional). Size press on nails with natural nails to find the best fitting and set aside in order of application.
1. Apply a layer of glue to the back of the press on nail.
2. Apply a generous layer of glue down the center of your natural nail. Avoid getting to close to the outer edges.
3. Align press on nail under cuticle and press down with your thumb. Hold down and squeeze for 20+ seconds.
Follow steps 2 and 3
1-2 Day Wear:
Apply a single drop of nail glue to your natural nail or use a nail tape adhesive and apply.
HOW TO REMOVE PRESS ON NAILS:
Gently push under the sides of the Chromatic press on nail to lift it off. If ready for removal, the entire press on nail will come off easily.
(Optional) Soak finger tips in hot water for a few minutes to help soften the nails if needed. To avoid damage and best preserve your set never force or pull off nails.